WHO WE ARE:
Grupo Ukukus*** with many years of experience in tourism industry, after a careful planning, analysis and design we are proud to introduce our first Ukukus Hostel*** in Cusco city. Created under the concept of the three “B” Bueno-Bonito & Barato = Good-Nice & super friendly rates with a good quality service and insuperable prices in its category; A very comfortable, safe and a completely cozy place located only 12 minutes by foot from the main plaza of Cusco and in same direction, only 05 minutes away of the colorful central market “San Pedro”.
“From our main door on a direct straight line you crash on with the famous “San Pedro” Local market and Experience the best fruit juices of town, local cousin, fresh fruits, groceries, handycrafts and others. The best way to explore the city by a different way. In the same place and after some more extra meters find the big modern Super Market “Orion”, “San Pedro” and “Santa Catalina” Colonial Churches, The beautiful “Santa Catalina” Republican arch plus the “Plaza San Francisco” Afterwards two more blocks and you are already in the main plaza of Cusco “Plaza de Armas “
Our location is strategic, interesting, walkable and explorable site of the historic center.
No zic zacs, no lefts or rights. Easy to find us.
SOLO independant travelers, couples & groups of all ages will have a great and welcoming stay with us with a great low-cost way to explore the city.
We also have our inhouse tour agency for bookings with excellent travel advices on the best ways to see this amazing region and surrounding such the Sacred valley of the inkas, Machupicchu, Rainbow mountain, The Classic Inka Trail, Salkantay Trek, Inka Jungle etc, etc.
Ukukus Hostel,100% Peruvian – Cusqueñian local business
What can you get at Ukukus?
*Two nice cozy rooftop terraces to chill-out
*Our own in-house Restaurant-Lounge-Bar: Homemade meals, all kind of drinks, table games, etc.
Prices same or cheaper than in the Local Mercado San Pedro – like for locals
*Wi-Fi reaching in all rooms/dorms and hostel areas + Computers with Internet Access.
* Gas powered hot showers with great water pressure
*Ensuite private rooms & shared dorms with shared bathrooms.
* Personal security lockers in your Rooms/Dorms with power outlets beside each bed (bring your padlock or buy one in the city)
* Well big equipped kitchen area + a cozy big living room with big Tv screen.
* Comfortable Mattresses with linen and pillows included
*Daily cleaning of rooms/dorms
* Free Luggage storage while on your trek or activities + Security lockers for all guests
* Infusions all day 24/7 (Tea, cinnamon and clove, chamomile, lemongrass, anise and coca tea)
– 24-hour reception – friendly English/Spanish speaker staff – City Maps
* Book Exchange – Towels for hire (for shared dorms)
*Free extra blankets – Heaters – hair dryer: ask at reception
* In house tour agency: Bus tickets and tour packages
– Laundry service available for the same day (additional)
– Airport transport available and taxi services (additional)
* Wall art paintings in some parts of the hostel – ask at reception
* Common areas include: Kitchen area, the big lobby and the Nice terraces with views to the city and mountains around.
The best base to explore Machu Picchu and the city of Cusco, Grupo Ukukus is here to make every part of your stay remarkable with great facilities and amazing views where you can connect with travelers from all the world
Use our official website to find the perfect accommodation for you
General Reservation Policy:
Cancellations: 48 hours (Groups 07 days prior)
Payment method accepted on arrival: Only Cash SOLES or USD
CHECK IN FROM : 11:30am
CHECK OUT : 10:00 AM